300 Hour Master Yoga Teacher Program
Advanced Yoga Teacher Certification and RYT 300
Cloud Nine Yoga is Registered with the Yoga Alliance at both the 200 and 300 Levels.
Offered in Los Angeles, Riverside, San Diego, and Orange Counties approximately twice per year, this program is for graduates of any 200 level yoga training program. We are honored to host some of the most respected and influential teachers as esteemed faculty. Click on the location links for further details and to download the most current applications, schedules, and information. Or call your local Cloud Nine Yoga School Administrator at the phone numbers listed below.
To complete your R.Y.T. 500 with Cloud Nine Yoga:
1. Graduate from a 200-hr RYT Program
2. Take our entire 5 – 6 month Master Yoga Program (offered at several locations each year)
3. Spend 60 hours with a mentor teacher (at your leisure)
4. Complete 100 hours teaching your own classes
5. Take a 5-day Retreat with your favorite Cloud Nine Yoga teachers
We Are Currently Taking 300-hr Registrations for the following dates/locations, although you may jump into any of our 300-hr programs at any time! Reach out to connect with us:
* May 22 – October 16, 2014
Los Angeles, CALIFORNIA ~ contact Trinity (626) 222-4315
* August 31, 2014 – January 17, 2015
San Diego, CALIFORNIA ~ contact Erika (310) 989-0878
* September 7, 2014 – February 20, 2015
Murrieta, CALIFORNIA ~ contact Erika: (310) 989-0878
1. 125 hours +++ (CONTACT) of workshops and lectures with CNY E-R.Y.T. 500 trainers and guest faculty
2. 45 hours+++ (CONTACT) of retreating with CNY teachers/faculty. This retreat cost is not included in your tuition for the program and must be handled separately. A five day minimum on retreat with a Cloud Nine Yoga Teacher Trainer is required for certification.
3. 40 hours+++ (CONTACT) of internships in your area with a CNY teacher of your choice. We can either allow you to work with a class at the studio or you can ask someone to be your mentor for these hours. This teacher must be a Teacher Trainer (E-RYT or equivalent). You may also complete your internship in a Cloud Nine Yoga 200 hr Teacher Training with one of our affiliated branches.
4. 40 hours +++ (CONTACT) of taking regular studio or gym classes as a student. This includes all the time you spend practicing in the presence of a Cloud Nine Yoga Teacher of your choice. We would like to add that any style yoga classes that support your being the most marvelous and authentic YOU will count here, as long as you are in the light of another marvelous and authentic teacher. This amounts to one practice class per week.
In addition, Yoga Alliance requires the following for RYT 500 designation:
100 hours +++ (NON-CONTACT) of teaching. We can oversee your teaching hours by helping you find classes if you don’t already have one. There are always opportunities to find work teaching and subbing with other Cloud Nine Yoga staff and teachers.
50 hours +++ (NON-CONTACT) of personal studies and volunteering. Personal studies include: reading our required book assignments, internet research, writing homework, etc. and all other time you spend outside the class environment in support of what you are learning in the program. Seva (service) or volunteering is also an option here, which you can share your special talents with the world in some way.
Module 1: Anatomy of Hatha Yoga, Kundalini Yoga, Ayurveda, Injury Prevention and Yoga Therapy (specifics on fatigue, ACL, rotator cuff, arthritis & skeletal injuries)
Module 2: Kirtan, Mantra, Core Sequencing, Ecstatic Yoga, The Chakras, The Language of Hard & Soft Adjustments (focus on meanings, history & application of all topics)
Module 3: Thai Yoga Massage, Energetic Touch, Reiki, Conducting Private Lessons, Contact Yoga (Partner Work), Body Assessment (non verbal & verbal communication)
Module 4: Planning a Retreat, Designing a Workshop, Vinyasa Flow teaching All Levels through Level 2/3, Patanjali’s Yoga Sutras Study, Radiance Sutras (Vijnana Bhairava Tantra), Intelligent Sequencing (deepening our yoga as an advanced teachers)
Module 5: Yoga & Buddhism, Yin Yoga, Meditation & Pranayama Review, Aromatherapy, The Power of Teaching Series (how yoga ties in perfectly with many mystical practices & experiences)
Module 6: Yoga for Seniors & Motion Restriction, Yoga Playshops (Kids, Mantra), Pre Natal Yoga, Art Meditation and Dream Boards, Living Yoga Day-to-Day & Guiding the Journey (bringing in the fun and the spiritual to expand joy to all people: young, old and in-between)
Cloud Nine Yoga Edu-vacation Retreats offer a variety of experiences and workshops that build into the 300 hr requirements. Depending on location and teachers, these courses provide approximately 12-14 hours of training per day. For example, in Bali we focus more on Meditation, Yin Yoga, Kundalini Yoga and Mantra. In Hawaii, we stick to the above topics listed as modules, but condense them to fit into a 22-day program timeline. Some programs may be shorter and offer a 100-hr model. Contact founder and Director of Trainings, Erika Faith, for further info: 310-989-0878.
Advanced Teacher Training Tuition: $3300
Installment method: Equal payments per month/module
EDU-VACATIONS supply room, board, excursions and often other additions. Costs for these trips vary and do not include transportation. Prices are vary based on occupancy, location, and duration of each trip.
APPLICATIONS ACCEPTED ALL YEAR
There is a $400 non-refundable deposit due upon submitting your application which covers your initial one-on-one consultation with your teacher trainer prior to starting the program under any tuition option.
*INDEPENDENT STUDIES PROGRAM*
Independent Study programs are no longer accepted by the Yoga Alliance
Please contact us for more information and an application. Please include your name, address, telephone number and email.