300 Hour Master Yoga Teacher Program
Advanced Yoga Teacher Certification and RYT 300
Cloud Nine Yoga is Registered with the Yoga Alliance at both the 200 and 300 Levels.
Offered in Hawaii as an Immersion Program or in California in a 4-5 month course structure, our 300-hr Master Yoga Training is designed to bring you to “Master Your Practice, Advance Your Teaching.”
Pre-requisite: Completion of any 200 level yoga training program.
We are honored to host some of the most respected and influential teachers as esteemed faculty and guest teachers.
To learn more, or to register, click on the location links below. Call us for further details or questions at the numbers listed. Feel free to download the most current applications, schedules, and detailed information on our SCHOOLS page.
To complete your R.Y.T. 500 with Cloud Nine Yoga:
1. Graduate from a 200-hr RYT Program
2. Take our entire 4 – 5 month Master Yoga Program (offered at several locations each year)
3. Spend 60 hours with a mentor teacher (at your leisure)
4. Complete 100 hours teaching your own classes
5. Take a 5-day Retreat with your favorite Cloud Nine Yoga teachers
We Are Currently Taking 300-hr Registrations for the following locations:
2015: September 23 – January 30 (no meetings during Thanksgiving or Winter Break)
Chino Hills, CALIFORNIA ~ contact head trainer: Erika (310) 989-0878
Pahoa, HAWAII ~ contact co-trainer: Terra Ann (310) 261-2587
Los Angeles, CALIFORNIA ~ contact head trainer: Trinity (626) 222-4315
Long Beach, CALIFORNIA ~ contact head trainer: Crystal (562) 637-3763
1. 125 hours +++ (CONTACT) of workshops and lectures with CNY E-R.Y.T. 500 trainers, amazing teachers, and guest faculty from all over the world.
2. 45 hours +++ (CONTACT) of retreating with CNY teachers/faculty. This retreat cost is not included in your tuition for the program and must be handled separately. A five day minimum on retreat with a Cloud Nine Yoga Teacher Trainer is required for 500 RYT certification with us.
3. 40 hours+++ (CONTACT) of internships in your area with a CNY teacher of your choice. We can either allow you to work with a class at the studio or you can ask someone to be your mentor for these hours. This teacher must be a Teacher Trainer (E-RYT or equivalent). You may also complete your internship in a Cloud Nine Yoga 200 hr Teacher Training with one of our affiliated branches.
4. 40 hours +++ (CONTACT) of taking regular studio or gym classes as a student. This includes all the time you spend practicing in the presence of a Cloud Nine Yoga Teacher of your choice. We would like to add that any style yoga classes that support your being the most marvelous and authentic YOU will count here, as long as you are in the light of another marvelous and authentic teacher. This amounts to one practice class per week.
In addition, Yoga Alliance requires the following for RYT 500 designation:
100 hours +++ (NON-CONTACT) of teaching. We can oversee your teaching hours by helping you find classes if you don’t already have one. There are always opportunities to find work teaching and subbing with other Cloud Nine Yoga staff and teachers.
50 hours +++ (NON-CONTACT) of personal studies and volunteering. Personal studies include: reading our required book assignments, internet research, writing homework, etc. and all other time you spend outside the class environment in support of what you are learning in the program. Seva (service) or volunteering is also an option here, which you can share your special talents with the world in some way.
Ayurveda, Kundalini Yoga, Restorative & Yoga Nidra, Chakra Anatomy, Energy Body Psychology, Partner/Acro Yoga, Yoga TuneUp, Yoga Trance Dance, Reiki Practitioner & Master Training, Thai Yoga Massage, Planning a Retreat, Designing a Workshop, Patanjali’s Yoga Sutras Study, Radiance Sutras (Vijnana Bhairava Tantra), Ashtanga Yoga, Bhakti Yoga, Restorative Yoga, Yin Yoga & Buddhism, The Power of Teaching, Adaptive Yoga, YogaPlay for Kids, Mantra/Kirtan, Pre/Post Natal Yoga, Art Meditations, and much MORE!
Advanced Teacher Training Tuition: $3799
Installment method: Equal payments per month/module
Drop-in method: Pay as you attend, $88 – 111 per workshop
APPLICATIONS ACCEPTED ALL YEAR
There is a $600 deposit due upon submitting your application which covers your initial one-on-one consultation with your teacher trainer prior to starting the program under any tuition option.
Cloud Nine Yoga Edu-vacation Retreats offer a variety of experiences and workshops that build into the 300 hr requirements. Depending on location and teachers, these courses provide approximately 12-14 hours of training per day. For example, in Bali we focus more on Meditation, Yin Yoga, Kundalini Yoga and Mantra. In Hawaii, we stick to the above topics listed as modules, but condense them to fit into a 22-day program timeline. Some programs may be shorter and offer a 100-hr model. Contact founder and Director of Trainings, Erika Faith, for further info: 310-989-0878. * We supply room, board, excursions and often other additions. Costs for these trips vary and do not include transportation. Prices are vary based on occupancy, location, and duration of each trip.
*INDEPENDENT STUDIES PROGRAM*
Independent Study programs are no longer accepted by the Yoga Alliance
Please contact us for more information and an application. Please include your name, address, telephone number and email.